Link up over at Wife of a Sailor!
This week’s questions are:
1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)?
I’ve found a TON of helpful information recently at Life Lessons of a Military Wife. I’m so thankful to have found her!
2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?
We haven’t been through an actual deployment yet, but while Knight was at BCT/AIT I loved having the remote to myself and not worrying about making dinner every night!
3. How long did you date your husband before getting engaged? Married?
Knight and I dated for just over 3 years before getting engaged, and we were married three months later.
4. What do you think your husband would do if he wasn’t in the military?
He has an IT degree, so probably something in that field… or continue doing food inspection for the government?
5. If you could talk to the Secretary of the Army what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?
Make an effort to reach out to MilSpouses while their soldiers are at AIT. I found it extremely stressful to try to dig up information on my own.