I was tagged by Heather to do this meme, so here goes!!
-Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
-Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I can tune the world out if I have a good book. Sometimes people have to physically touch me to get my attention. This worries me a bit about staying home with Jet this summer. 🙂
2. I luuuuurve the Food Network, and it’s the one reason I’m even considering getting cable. Otherwise, I hate paying for TV.
3. I never have a problem falling asleep. Knight swears I fall asleep before my head actually hits the pillow.
4. I’ve scrubbed our shower exactly twice since we’ve moved in last October. I hate scrubbing the shower. I assuage my guilt by wiping it down every now and then while I’m in it.
5. I actually have stories that start out, “One time, at band camp…”.
6. When I was a sophomore in college, I worked in the administration office of a hospital. One of the VPs invited me to eat lunch with Tiger Woods, and I didn’t go because I didn’t have a clue who he was. *smack to forehead*
7. My sister Beezneez and I shared a room for a long time when we were growing up. This created some hardships at times. After one particularly difficult day, I had a nightmare that something really bad happened to her, and I woke up crying. I woke her up and made her come to bed with me so I could cuddle her. I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone about that.
8. When I was a toddler, I had houseshoes that were Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. One shoe was Bert, the other was Ernie. Ernie’s nose disappeared at one point. When asked what had happened to it, I replied, “I bited it off.”
I tag Ann… and I would have tagged Heather, but… as she said, “so sue me!”